Category: News & Updates

How To Figure Estimated Tax

Individuals, including sole proprietors, partners, and S corporation shareholders, generally use Form 1040-ES (PDF), to figure estimated tax. To figure your estimated tax, you must figure your expected adjusted gross income,… Read more »

2018 Tax Reform

With the 2018 tax bill now in place, many of you will have questions regarding the new tax rates and deductions.  As details of the new tax reform emerge, many… Read more »